Requiem for the Damned Requiem for the Damned

Amazing.

I'm speechless. That was absolutely amazing, a true piece of work. It's a shame it's score is barely over 2, there faggots don't know good flash when it's right in front of them.

5'd for amazement. Truly fucking awesome.

4 Swords Misadventures 3 4 Swords Misadventures 3

Hahaha.

'You like cock >:D' "Vaati, YOU NO GOOD MOTHER F-" Wow, talk about hilarious. These are getting better and better, I cant wait to see Part 4. Keep it up, This is some really funny stuff, your jokes keep improving along with the flash and im sure we all love it.

Ralph and the Train Ralph and the Train

hahaha

I fucking love how everything gets Fifen on Clock day!
yay.

MSPaintClock responds:

And the awesome Clock Crew flashes amirite

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.5 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.5

Hot Damn!

One of the funniest flash I've seen so far. Definatly my new favorite. I liked the reality mixed in with it, that was great!

Joe & Melvin: The Prank Joe & Melvin: The Prank

Not bad..

..But next time you really should have a better joke, like Yurimarcel said. Your animating isnt that bad, it looked decent to me, its just the joke wasnt as funny. Good luck on your next one though!

Derkle Nation Derkle Nation

I love it

But I dont think anyone realised the true purpose of this Flash. Its a optical Illusion. Stare at it and then cross your eyes untill the soldiers pop out at you and you can see them 3D. Its insane! I LOVE IT!!

All buttons Tutorial 1 All buttons Tutorial 1

Not bad

"You gave this entry a 4!
You're the saviour! You are one of a number of people who have helped keep this entry in the Portal!

Your experience points have been deposited already today. Thanks for doing the overtime! "

Story of Khale Trailer Story of Khale Trailer

I thought it was great..

..but notice how after that post in the Forums about how it doesnt deserve 1st spot, it dropped all the way down to 42nd 1 day later? That doesnt sound right, maybe it doesnt deserve 1st, but I'd say top 10 at least =/
Great job.

51 hit combo 51 hit combo

Why does this have such a Low Score?

I Honestly dont think it was Bad at all. Maybe a Start button and Loading screen along with some Ending Credits would help, but seriously, this doesnt deserve the score it has right now. If I would put it at a Score, I'd probly put it around 3.3-3.5. If it were Longer and had some Music along with Rapid Combo moves on more then just 1 guy then I would rate it 3.6-3.9.
I think it was good Overall, Nice job.

Sonic Cosmic Dimensions Sonic Cosmic Dimensions

Wow.

I agree with the last guy, That was quite amazing. The Storyline is very Unique, unlike anything im really used to. The Variety of the Characters are Interesting, Are those Custom Sprites? hehe, Adding a Touch of FFVII Music to it was a good Idea as well..Brings back old memories. Yes, I agree, a 2nd Part to this Is a MUST. There is no way you can let this Die on a first part, so go make it! Looking forward to more of your Stuff! :D

Arnas responds: