@ndrea - Silver Rose @ndrea - Silver Rose

I don't write reviews often

But you might have just been the inspiration I needed to start progressing with my music again.

I've been looking for a certain something for a long time and you totally might have just jogged my mind on what I needed. I won't know till I try, but let's hope your style helped me figure out mine. <3

I'm now a fan of yours, I can't wait to hear more.

Harbinger (club mix) Harbinger (club mix)

Hmm.

Not particularly my style, but I'm not grading this on what I like.

I can tell you put some work into this, and it seems like it'd be quite a difficult piece to pull off. Some people may think it's just random noise, but they don't see the musical patterns behind it all.

Right around 4:00 is where I start to listen a little more. It's not bad.

9/10

endlessnumber responds:

Thanks for the review, glad you could be objective.

Streamside - Shen RMX Streamside - Shen RMX

Jesus christ.

You've just made me incredible sad.

I played RO for almost 3 years, to hear such a soothing remix of one of my favorite songs is terribly saddening. It makes me want to go play it again, but I've been back several times before and it's nothing like it used to be. All my friends are gone, nobody hangs out in front of Prontera Field, it just seems so empty.

Guess we have to wait till RO2 comes out in official english. :(

[[=In A Trance=]] [[=In A Trance=]]

Hum.

I don't know why, but I feel like I've listened to this before.

Reminds me of FFR or Stepmania.

Bah, I can't leave a long review. I'm tired. Old song, sounds nice though.

FFX To Zanarkand (Redid) FFX To Zanarkand (Redid)

Okay.

Let me be honest with you here.

The piano sample you're using, even you should be able to tell it's pretty terrible, yeah? You have the melody and everything down, I could recreate it just as well due to me having the sheets for the melody laying next to my bed. Get a better sample, add some reverb and maybe some delay to the piano. If you're using FL Keys then get a new piano sample completely.

Other than that, it would be fine. Resample it, add some reverb, reupload it. That's really all the tips that I have.

Last Encore Last Encore

Flawless.

I really couldn't find any flaws in this piece, it's very nice and easy to listen to. Quite entertaining in it's entirety, and I usually don't enjoy Hip Hop pieces at all.

I can't really write a long review unless there are things I don't like, so you get a short one. Good job.

10/10.

LastEncore responds:

It has it's problems...but not Love&Rain..

FF9 - Theatre Battle FF9 - Theatre Battle

Quite nice.

It was quite a nice piece, though the only advice I have for you is to tone down the Piano and possibly get a new sample.

It was much too loud in some parts of the song, and it startled me the first time it came in due to how awkward it sounded, but overall it was a nice remake of a nice song from FFIX.

9/10.

[e.b] Just Takes Time [e.b] Just Takes Time

Sounds good.

Sounds good Evan, but I have a few tips for you.

It sounds great until around :20 when you try to get fancy, the samples you're using don't mix well with the piano (?) part you're using and it brings the quality down a little. Back at :43 it goes back into that nice simple melody, that sounds great, definitely keep that as it is if you ever decide to go back and remix this again. At 1:03 you get fancy again, but this time it sounds nice, the drum sample is smooth and fits right in, the only problem I have with that part is that the bass or distorted piece you use isn't cut for this song, it's a little too much.

1:26, you get that fancy feeling again, revert back to my :20 comment, it doesn't fit well. 1:47 sounds nice with that transition. Up until 2:53 it's very repetitive, nothing new is happening between 1:47 and 2:53. At 2:53 those chord changes are very nice and they fit in very well, I like that part most out of the entire piece. Around 3:13 you get fancy yet again, except this time the melody sounds nice and it fits fine, the only problem I have is that bass/distortion you have going on there again. After that point it's basically just repeated stuff and nothing new, a lot of the song is repeated over and over again, I see you did that just for transition purposes and to add length, no problem with that though. Good job overall.

It took me fucking forever to write this, so you better respond to this.

Zelda OoT: Forest Echoes Zelda OoT: Forest Echoes

Amazing.

What a truly beautiful and professional piece. It sounds absolutely amazing, the quality is superb, and it's just so nice and soothing to listen to. Maintaining that LoZ touch in it's entirety, you did a very good job. It really pounds into your soul, it is mastered and fits very nice with everything that is going on during the song.

I could listen to this for a very long time and never get bored of it, as a fan of LoZ and as a fan of Music, this piece is an inspiration and a true masterpiece that you should be proud to have created. If you can make anything that surpasses this, I will honestly be surprised, because this is as close to brilliant as you can get, really.

Nice job, I look forwards to lots more from you.

CC-Time of the Dreamwatch+*~.0 CC-Time of the Dreamwatch+*~.0

Oh my.

I find myself reviewing your older songs once again, and I have to say I think this is by far one of your best remixes out of the vast majority you have. It's arranged very well and it sounds very nice, everything fits together perfectly and there are no parts during the song that I can notice anything that sounds wrong.

Very good job on this piece, makes me yet again feel the urge to try my hand at Fruity Loops. Hopefully I'll get to hear a new song from you soon, it's been a few months hasn't it?

Chronamut responds:

ya this one is often overlooked.. I was pretty good at orchestral re-renditions of songs :)

and ya its been quite a while - I submitted a generic song about a week ago but don't hold me on it :P

I will try and submit something soon of the standards people have come to expect of me :)

thanks for the review!