Requiem for the Damned Requiem for the Damned

Amazing.

I'm speechless. That was absolutely amazing, a true piece of work. It's a shame it's score is barely over 2, there faggots don't know good flash when it's right in front of them.

5'd for amazement. Truly fucking awesome.

4 Swords Misadventures 3 4 Swords Misadventures 3

Hahaha.

'You like cock >:D' "Vaati, YOU NO GOOD MOTHER F-" Wow, talk about hilarious. These are getting better and better, I cant wait to see Part 4. Keep it up, This is some really funny stuff, your jokes keep improving along with the flash and im sure we all love it.

Ralph and the Train Ralph and the Train

hahaha

I fucking love how everything gets Fifen on Clock day!
yay.

It was Ok...

i just stopped playing after lvl 52, when i figured you couldnt lose or win

Sonic Boom Cannon Sonic Boom Cannon

Fun but...

Right now im underneath the ground and the rings are just coming to me....its not stoping...im scared........good game besides that one thing...

@ndrea - Silver Rose @ndrea - Silver Rose

I don't write reviews often

But you might have just been the inspiration I needed to start progressing with my music again.

I've been looking for a certain something for a long time and you totally might have just jogged my mind on what I needed. I won't know till I try, but let's hope your style helped me figure out mine. <3

I'm now a fan of yours, I can't wait to hear more.

Harbinger (club mix) Harbinger (club mix)

Hmm.

Not particularly my style, but I'm not grading this on what I like.

I can tell you put some work into this, and it seems like it'd be quite a difficult piece to pull off. Some people may think it's just random noise, but they don't see the musical patterns behind it all.

Right around 4:00 is where I start to listen a little more. It's not bad.

9/10
5/5

endlessnumber responds:

Thanks for the review, glad you could be objective.

Streamside - Shen RMX Streamside - Shen RMX

Jesus christ.

You've just made me incredible sad.

I played RO for almost 3 years, to hear such a soothing remix of one of my favorite songs is terribly saddening. It makes me want to go play it again, but I've been back several times before and it's nothing like it used to be. All my friends are gone, nobody hangs out in front of Prontera Field, it just seems so empty.

Guess we have to wait till RO2 comes out in official english. :(